We are the sole distributors of Jeremias chimney systems, a German company with more than 40 years of experience in the chimney flue industry and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of flue and chimney systems.
Jeremias’ product range includes 60 different CE certified systems covering commercial and domestic applications such as chimneys for stoves, fireplaces, boilers, ovens and extractors. Jeremias manufacture chimneys for stoves and fireplaces using different fuel types such as wood, pellets and gas stoves. In collaboration with our suppliers we can offer technical support for projects including chimney sizing for any type of applications.
In order to offer you a product that lasts we only offer the highest quality; our stainless steel chimney systems are 316 grade and come with a 25 year manufacturing warranty. Our FerroLux chimney pipes are made of 2mm thick steel in order to withstand many years of service for your stove or fireplace.
We stock the following diameters:
- Stainless steel pellet stove pipes in black or stainless steel finish: ⌀80mm / ⌀100mm
- Stainless steel chimney pipes: ⌀125mm / ⌀150mm / ⌀200mm
- Steel chimney pipes in black finish: ⌀120mm / ⌀150mm
- Stainless steel double wall, insulated chimney pipes: ⌀130mm / ⌀150mm / ⌀200mm
- Stainless steel flexible liner: ⌀80mm / ⌀100mm / ⌀150mm / ⌀200mm
Any other size and RAL colour is available on order.