Wood stove with a contemporary style, handle with silicon rubber grip, metal sides and top (Black and Aluminium).
This stove is available in the NATURAL, AIR, COMFORT AIR versions.
Natural: Heat is transmitted to the environment by natural convection: rising from the stove, the warm air is diffused uniformly and naturally into the environment.
Air: Heat is released by means of forced ventilation, allowing to heat the environment faster and more efficiently (optional kit).
Comfort air: Thanks to the patented Comfort Air system, hot air is channeled in other rooms, even if they are unconnected. This constitutes a real heating system (optional kit).
Discover all the advantages of wood stoves.
- SEALED STRUCTURE: The exclusive oyster technology, standard on all wood stoves, makes the product perfectly watertight: the stove draws all the air it needs from the outside without burning oxygen in the room. This means that it can be installed in all perfectly insulated houses and in passive homes.
- TOP EFFICIENCY: Very high efficiency, higher than 84%.
- ONE CONTROL LEVER: One control lever makes combustion management simpler (both primary and secondary air) for optimisation at all times.
- SELF CLOSING HANDLE: For easier and more ergonomic door closing (only on Stripe Overnight, Stub, Stub Overnight).
- AIR HUMIDIFIER: A vessel for correct air humidification is available for all models with rear outlet (optional). Fragrances and essences can be added for a pleasant aromatherapy effect.